Need an Advisor?
An “advisor” is a person that accompanies a student during conferences or hearing proceedings. The advisor may be chosen by either the accused student or a student presenting information in support of a complaint (e.g. victim in a case where the accused student was charged with a violation under 03. Personal Abuse). The advisor’s role is to assist the student with any conference, hearing, or appeal preparations. The advisor may not participate directly in any proceedings or represent any student involved. Any cost associated with the participation of an advisor is the responsibility of the student.
The Fraternity and Sorority Life Privileges and Responsibilities packet is available for download. To find more detailed information visit the Fraternity and Sorority Lifepage.
Download PDF Document: Student Conduct Code
- APPENDIX A: Non-Exhaustive Selection of New Jersey Statutes
- APPENDIX B: Non-Exhaustive Selection of Ewing Township Ordinances
- APPENDIX C: Excerpt: New Jersey “Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act”
- APPENDIX D: Student Conduct Process Flow Chart
- APPENDIX E: Specific Sanctions for Selected Violations
- Reporting Sexual Harassment and Physical Sexual Misconduct: Title IX Grievance Procedures